FRIENDS of Ballet Palm Beach is a hospitality and volunteer organization, a group of ballet enthusiasts whose support is vital to the on-going operation of Ballet Palm Beach.
FRIENDS help the Ballet by:
• Assisting at The Nutcracker and other ballet performances and events
• Assisting at fund-raisers, donor recognitions, BPB Academy programs and various special events
• Staffing the Ballet Boutique at performances
• Providing cost-saving clerical support to ballet departments
• Assisting with public relations and outreach activities
FRIENDS have an opportunity to meet other dance enthusiasts when they work on these volunteer assignments and when they attend bi-monthly General Meetings. Dancers and staff from the ballet are guest speakers at the General Meetings, giving FRIENDS a unique opportunity to increase their knowledge of the company and the world of ballet.
NEXT MEETING: WED, SEPT 30, 2020 at 6:45pm
How to Become a FRIEND of BPB:
• Complete a FRIENDS of BPB application form (available online or at BPB studios)
• Be at least 18 years old
• Attend a prospective member orientation
• Support BPB with a donation of $100 in yearly dues
• Have acceptable reference checks as well as a background check consisting of searching the Megan’s Law Database
If you can’t commit for a whole season but still want to help- you can volunteer!
An integral part of Ballet Palm Beach’s success, volunteers assist with productions, special events, and outreach programs. Ballet Palm Beach offers many opportunities to get involved. Volunteers to Ballet Palm Beach are a valuable and deeply appreciated part of the organization.
Our dedicated volunteers assist in several different areas including:
- Auctions and Fundraising
- Sewing and Crafting
- Computer Skills
- Grant Writing or Assisting with Grants
Learn how you can get involved and make a difference by volunteering at Ballet Palm Beach and enriching the culture of Palm Beach County! If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please call the studio at 561.630.8235, firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a board member.